System Requirements and Settings
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X ab Version 10.8
- Standard computer or laptop: no thin (slim) client
- Hard disk space: 1,5 GB available hard disk space
- Main memory: min. 2 GB main memory, ideal: 4 GB and more
- Processor performance: 2 Ghz Dual-Core CPU
- Graphics card: min. DirectX9, Intel HD Graphics 2500/3000, recommended: Intel HD Graphics 4600 or NVIDIA Geforce GT 430, AMD Radeon HD 5570
Please take note, that you need a headphone with integrated voice function (microphone) to participate in a session. Other configurations can produce disruptive echoes.
Minimum: DSL 6000
Recommended: DSL 16.000
Note concerning wireless networks: Make sure, that your connection is stable. Otherwise problems with the connection may occur during your session. The application is running with a low bandwidth as well, but then, the quality of the performance and depiction may variate during the session. Some of the features as the Live-Streams may not work.
The Windows Firewall must not block the application. Please click on Grant Access. If you do not use a standard Windows Firewall, click on do not block.
Information concerning the setting in restrictive secured networks: Either port 80 or preferably port 443 must be enabled for the TCP protocol. You can configure the Proxy-Server in the application.
SSL Certificate Request
The TriCAT Spaces Client makes HTTPS requests to different domains and checks the SSL certificate strictly for validity. For the operation of the application the SSL Inspection must be deactivated in the firewall or the proxy server for requests to the following domains: